My fertility status today..

My fertility status today is according to FF http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/OrganicMom is not fertile. BTW Fertility friend is and awesome site if you have never used it and are TTC give it a try you will love it! just click the "join now" link at the top of the page linked above. The membership is 100% free! It's the best and I've been using FF for 6 years and counting!

I'm having partial ferning, which I plan to take a picture of for you a little later today. I seem to have EWCM but I can't tell if it's actually EWCM or left-overs sorry if TMI. I haven;t given it the water tests yet and I don't have an OPKs on hand...shame on me :(

Though it's not ferning when it's dried....yes I'm looking at it under my microscope...sick i know LOL

I'm going to try and get out to buy some OPKs a little later and of course I'll update you ;)

Comments