I've landed the best gig ever!

Seriously people, I've landed the best gig ever! I'm doing a clinical study on PREGNANCY TESTS!!!! Ahhh, I can't believe it!

I get to tests super early PG tests from day 20 of my cycle, yes day twenty of my cycle!! That should put me at either 5 or 6DPO LOL!! I have exactly 40 HPTs in a huge bag 20 Clear Blue Early and 20 of some super early brand unapproved by the FDA (yet). The nurse running the study seems to think that the Avonno (short for brand name of unapproved tests) will pick up before the clear blue; I know clear blue to be quite sensitive so this should be interesting provided my body does what it's supposed to do and actually gets pregnant.

I'll take pictures as soon as I find my camera; we just moved so it's buried somewhere.
You have to see this bag of pee sticks they gave me I thought I died and when to POAS heaven!! I seriously wanted to dance the jig outside of the building as I didn't have too many details about the trial when I went in.

Oh yeah and the icing on the cake I'm getting PAID to do this and if I don't get pregnant this cycle I can do it again and again!!
I can't believe how sweet it is...ahhhh

Comments